Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectTDKR > TDK
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=106004
106004, TDKR > TDK
Posted by 2Future4U, Sat Jul-21-12 05:47 AM
Although Heath Ledger probably gave the better performance, I found Bane to be more menacing and a complete head to toe full on rival for Batman. While The Joker was devilishly brilliant, Bane's character and actions were just on another level. Another thing I loved about this movie was the overall pace of the film, nothing dragged on ( I sat and watched it 3x in a row today and I just got home ) and everything was presented really tight timewise and didnt feel rushed

fav parts about the film

1. When Batman has his first fight with Bane, I thought it was a brilliant touch to cut out any kind of music and just let the sound effects be the score to an awesome fight between the two.

2. The score! Hans Zimmer with that chanting shit gets you pumped up ( kinda reminds me of Matrix Revolutions with Neo's last fight )

3. Hell On Earth, a cool spin on how Batman / recooped / made his way back from being broken by Bane

4. Bane!

5. Michael Cane, I think he has a guaranteed Best Supporting Actor nod with this