Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subject(SPOILERS)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=105997
105997, (SPOILERS)
Posted by illadelphgurl, Sat Jul-21-12 01:51 AM
cannot believe it slam dunked dark knight as a movie; so much darker. i wasn't expecting it to be *this* good. amazing, actually.

i'm obsessed with heath ledger as joker, and he carried the entire movie to me. but this movie as a whole was just incredible. bane was the most physically frightening movie character i can think of. i felt myself backing into my theater seat whenever he seemed to move closer to the camera!

the action was some of the best i've ever seen. real hands on, whatever special effects they used blended perfectly. i was so scared when they were fighting in the sewer. i loved seeing catwoman look like she regretted it.

my only gripes are:
-that stupid chief cop, the blonde one... why? because gordon needed push back?
-miranda was dry and i knew she was shady but didn't pick up that she was talia.
-i wish bane's actual death sequence would have been a little more graphic, someone above or in the GD thread mentioned it being "cheap", i agree. i really wanted batman to rip bane's mask off. when batman was trying to get bane to tell him where the trigger was, i totally thought it was his mask.