Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectobviously I'm asking to get clarification, you can calm your snarky ass down
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=105888
105888, obviously I'm asking to get clarification, you can calm your snarky ass down
Posted by lovelyone80, Fri Jul-20-12 02:03 PM
and I admitted that in my OP to him, that I perhaps missed something at the beginning (which I will attribute to the fact i was tired, at the midnight show).

However, the time lines weren't clearly defined in the movie to me at all. Wayne didn't have to be present and around to fuck up a lot of money in an investment. OTHER ppl I know who saw the movie had the same confusion about this as I did, how they would both disappear at relatively the same time and then reappear at the same time but no one would be suspicious.

I thought, perhaps, it was because I didn't have knowledge of the comic, and the only ppl who have answered the question to me ON HERE and IN REAL LIFE, have been people familiar with the comics...so to me it would be clearer to THOSE people than the average person with limited to no real background knowledge on the movies.

I just supplied my understand to say 'this is why I was confused.' not for your stank ass comment.

But go head and cook yo.