Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI just don't get how NO ONE in the city knows Bruce Wayne is
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=105881
105881, I just don't get how NO ONE in the city knows Bruce Wayne is
Posted by lovelyone80, Fri Jul-20-12 03:05 AM
Batman. Let me say that first.

*spoilers*

I think it's ridiculous that Bruce Wayne has been in hiding for 8 years and no one has seen Batman in 8 years but no one could put two and two together. Like honestly?

Hathaway...loved her as "cat woman".

Hardy...oh he NAILED Bane. I won't go as far to say he was better than Heath (only because Heath had a defining moment in TDK that stayed with me, and he nailed the whole role), but he was great. I think he deserves a nod but we know he won't get it.

Blake...let's just get this out the way. I knew from the jump he was Robin. As soon as he went looking for batman and told his story, I said loud as fuck in the theater "is that dude Robin?" and so at the end, when we found out he was, everyone clapped. Loved that.

Girl who played Miranda was forgettable. I hated how she died. However, I loved the flash back when we find out she's Ra's child and not Bane. i didn't pay attention to the eye color, but as an after thought I realized, that the kid and Bane didn't have the same color eyes. dead giveaway

Nice to see Cullen

Caine...he does what he does. Loved how he told the story about his "fantasy" for Wayne and at the end, when it comes true...I almost cried. I said 'Alfred going to the bathroom to cry now'. LOL. It was perfect and in my mind I wondered if he still went to Venice and that restaurant because he was still holding on to that wish even though Wayne was suppose to be dead.

And that takes me back to my first statement. Wayne is dead. Batman is dead. People won't connect these still?

*this is the most I've written for a movie in this section. I loved it.