Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectSpoiler Discussion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=104003&mesg_id=104042
104042, Spoiler Discussion
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Thu Oct-26-06 12:24 PM
>*SPOILER QUESTIONS*
>
>
>Borden (Bale's Character) cloned himself once form Tesla's
>machine or that was actually his twin?

Thats a good question. Folks here say that he always had a twin but I am not sure about that. for a couple of reasons. Tesla said that he had done something for another magician. Bale was checking out Tesla and I don't remember anything that suggested how long the twin brother had been around. Also, remember when they buried one of the Bales and he came out to dinner and said that his new trick would be burying himself at the end of every show? What does that mean. I think I have to watch more to sort it out.

>Also the original Hugh Jackman character died in the water
>container right and it was always the clone who lived on?

I am not sure but they way I saw it was not in terms of one being a clone and one not but rather they were the exact same person. Either one could live on being him.

>Lastly how did on the night where they thought Borden killed
>hugh's character did the hugh clone know not to appear?

I think they saw the opportunity to set up Bale's character and took advatnage of it.

Reality check: according to the 2000 census, there were more than 31,000 black physicians and surgeons, 33,000 black lawyers. There are about 1,400 black athletes playing professional basketball, football and baseball combined.