Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectTesla!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=104003&mesg_id=104017
104017, Tesla!
Posted by dgonsh, Sat Oct-21-06 03:12 AM
liked it a whole lot. seriosly, if you look past a couple implausible situations, and just enjoy it for the character development and amazing story telling of christopher nolan, it really is a fantastic movie. its one of those movies i love going to the theatre to see. a great popcorn flick.

bale and jackman are both amazing in it. and the supporting cast is great. i just cant help but hate scarlett johansson in her recent films. i love the films she's in, i just hate her roles. she can be so damn irritating. case and point (no pun) Match Point. i loved Match Point, but i couldnt have disliked her anymore. she just seems to get cast in these classy, euro-type films where she just comes off as this silly ditzy american girl. she was slightly less annoying in The Prestige, but it felt similar.

Christian Bale is the fucking man btw. i love him in everything, and this movie just pumped me up even more for The Dark Knight.

p.s. i couldnt believe it when i saw who was playing "Tesla." those eyes!!