Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectEverything i wanted to say has already been said...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=102463&mesg_id=102535
102535, Everything i wanted to say has already been said...
Posted by dgonsh, Mon Jun-04-07 05:07 PM
that said...

yeah, it was as good as i hoped it would be. maybe even better.

Kristin Wiig (sp?)--best c-list character; followed by seacrest

K, about F&G/Undeclared connections, besides the obvious ones, who else noticed Jay Baruchel's Undeclared dad Loudon Wainwright III (yes, Rufus' dad) as the doctor? i was so happy to see him there.

Ryan the Temp had a pretty funny cameo.

The asian Doctor was hilarious.

Jason Segel continues to prove to me the he is one of the most underrated comedic-actor working.

One thing i havent seen mentioned in this post was its obvious connections to Swingers.

the way i saw this movie from the opening scene to the end was as this decade's Swingers. its the kind of movie that every guy can relate to in some way. It had that unbelievable male comradory and uncensored bantor. Then there was the Vegas scene in the car "we're so money, we dont even know how much money we have" or something to that extent.

i loved this movie. and everyone involved. Apatow could basically film these guys staring at a wall for 2 hours and their respective personalities would find away to shine through and be hilarious.

cant wait for Superbad.