Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectlol, man I gotta give you credit.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=101017&mesg_id=101078
101078, lol, man I gotta give you credit.
Posted by BigWorm, Tue Feb-19-08 03:17 PM
ha, seriously, you're like the annoying little kid that keeps screwing with people until they forget they're grown-ups and want to start fighting back in the same immature way. Like the grown-ass man that runs off to tell mom cause 'that little shit hit me!'

I mean I should've quit responding to your posts a while ago, but that nagging 'that stupid-ass kid' thought keeps compelling me to reply. I guess that's why I called you a jackass before (and I'm sticking to it.

As for the actual subject matter--I don't know what debate you're in, and you can say I'm backtracking or building strawmen or whatever, I just think that Tyler Perry makes bad films. Period. I don't care who loves them, I think the movies are bad. I don't think it says anything against black people that Tyler Perry's movies are bad. I don't think it says anything about the black people that like them, or black people in general. That would be silly.

If that's your debate, then save it for someone else.

Oh, and I still don't think you're black. Nor do you write intelligently.