Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Animatrix!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=8579&mesg_id=8589
8589, RE: Animatrix!
Posted by lKlOlSl, Tue Jun-03-03 04:34 PM
I got it today at best buy for 14.99 but the girl at the register was nice and hooked me up with a 5 dollar coupon thing...so it was 10 dollars and some change out the door.

flight of the osiris- saw this one in the theater...has some amazing cgi and leads right into reloaded...I was feeling this one

The renaiassance series part one and two-I liked this one as well tells of the history between humans and machines and the start of the war through the creation of the matrix. Almost made me see why the machines would view us as scum... has alot of images taking from like the holocaust and lynching...vietnam execution all the horrible things humans have done in recent history comes to mind watching this...in part two it kind of flip flops though...makes me wonder though if this is suppose to be in zions files how come morpheus doesn't know more about

kid's story- this was another good story fills in the back story for I'm guessing the kid that is always bugging neo in reloaded...

Program-yet again I was happy with this one also..it's basically a battle in side of the training program with a different crew...

world record- this one I can kind of take or leave...I might have to watch it again to appreciate it...it's about a runner who wakes up from the matrix because he pyshically pushes himself so hard...

beyond- this one was tight to me...it's about a girl who is looking for her cat and comes upon a "haunted house" which is really just a cliche or a corrupt file in the matrix where things are possible that shouldn't be...

a detective story- wasn't feeling this one...it's basically a detective who is sent by the agents to look for trinity and she trys to free him from the system...I was hoping it was gonna have more back story on trinity than it really did

matriculated- what the fuck...I don't really know what is really going on with this one...it seems like its a group of humans who capture machines and then try to use a matrix type program to manipulate the machines to fight for them and protect them...this one is kind of strange gonna have to watch it a couple of times to try to understand what's going on...it's on some aeon flex(sp) type stuff