Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectEven as a kid, I got mad at the way he treated Cameron
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=49428&mesg_id=49479
49479, Even as a kid, I got mad at the way he treated Cameron
Posted by MANHOODLUM, Tue Apr-18-06 12:38 PM
Yeah, he wanted him to break out of his shell, but Jesus...let the poor guy ease into things. What kind've fuckin friend are you?

Then at the end, because of Ferris, the car situation went off the charts, and when it would be completely justified if Cameron mollywhopped Ferris in the side of his head...Cameron was on some "I'm glad! I'm glad this happend! You were right Ferris". WTF?

Another part of that people don't talk about is when Ferris was like "I'll take the heat!", and Cameron said "No" once, and Ferris shut-up right then and there and didn't pursue it any further when this "worried" look on his face. Oh, so you can bumrush parades, convince your timid friends to steal cars, and use identity theft to get into a restaraunt, but when it's time to take heat, your boy says "No" once, and your like "No, I'll take the...well, ok". EVerytime I see that quasi-concerned look on his face when Cameron says no, I get more upset.