Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYeah this sucked.... 2 stars seriously
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=10597&mesg_id=10643
10643, Yeah this sucked.... 2 stars seriously
Posted by Crucian1, Sun Feb-16-03 02:00 PM
first off seeing this movie made me realize most folks slept on Unbreakable....

Ben Afleck overall just sucks....he was so out of shape and couldn't pull off most of the moves....his fight scene with Elektra looked so scripted and had not much flow....

I loved Bullseye but that was pretty much about it....I hated the fact that there was minimal character development....they never really explain how DareDevil came to have his powers...other that the unique sight thing...that was about it....same for Elektra.....also they stole a lot from Tomb Raider and Spiderman......

Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin was tight....I was obviously so disgusted I missed the Bullseye in the hospital scene.....

The only good thing were the writer references and the Stan Lee cameo......

I totally like the ExMen trailer....I'm mad that they didn't include the Beast in this series...but according to rumor they had to many new characters to introduced.....there should have been a Terminator Trailer or a Matrix one....but no dice....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clayton Bigsby a man for the people, white people.....white power (c)cb

*I never had to eat it.....dammit.....that is just nasty....all I was doing is pointing out that I have played the shit before.....and plus it is not like I did the shit everyday....I participated a couple of times and I never lost......dayum respect my heterosexual!!! (c) trajik (the circle jerker) defending his right to be a "toaster"

I am slowly coming to the belief that the "nice guy" card is a crock of shit and an excuse men use so that they don't have to step up to the plate and lay the cards on the table......the nice guy card is most always followed by the "I'm shy" card....... and before I'm accused of being a feminazi and whatnot....get off my clit......I am/was the biggest supporter of nice guys....you know the regular dude, not quite diesel, gap/kenneth wearing, shy, respectful brother.......... however you mentally psyched yourselves out.....fear of rejection created a mindset that brings you closer to being a eunuch even though you still have a working dick.........liberated yourselves.......and when you have...lose my number....

Run Tell Dat