Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThe numbers aren't as important as the understanding.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9816&mesg_id=9846
9846, The numbers aren't as important as the understanding.
Posted by Solarus, Thu Jan-18-01 10:39 AM
Hotep

The understanding that societies are usually run a few who lead the masses and even a smaller few who are the true leaders is what is to be gained from that understanding. I must first state that I studied but do not consider myself part of the Nation of Gods and Earths, so my opinions do not necessarily reflect the NAtions, however no gods' opinion should reflect the entire Nation as the ONLY regulation is the abstinence from eating pork. Each god and earth have their own Understandings.

My understanding of the breakdown was made greater when I saw its greater relevance and similarities to ancient spiritual tradition, particularly ancient KMT. Notice their are three parts to the concept thus it is a "trinity" which comes from the same tradition of the Holy Trinity of Christianity. How you ask? Here's how:

5% = Father = Asar (Osiris)= SPIRIT
10%= Son = Heru (Horus) = MIND
85%= Holy Ghost= Aset (Isis) = BODY

(Also the Supreme MAthematics discuss the trinity of "Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding," and "Sun, Moon, and Star" which all correlate to MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD.)

Asar was the ruler of Egypt who was killed by his brother Set in the Asarian drama. He became the "god of the underworld." He represented the indwelling spirit that governs all of life. The 5% are the individuals who are in tune with SPIRIT and lead from it (poor righteous teachers). Common sense would show that only a few are in tune with this.

Heru was the son of Asar who conquered Set and ruled KMT through the guidance of Asar. Heru represented the Will. Once the Will is cultivated the person can discipline self and subdue any carnal desires. It is only the will that can lead one to seek guidance of SPIRIT. This is also the seat of intelligence. In terms of a nation, those that lead have cultivated the mind to enable them to understand how to lead "properly." However also in the story, Set has cultivated enough "will" to exploit the people through trickery and deceit.

Throughout the drama, Set is winning the war at times and others it is Heru. Set and HEru were twins. Set was ruler of Upper KMT and Heru was ruler of Lower KMT. However in the end when HERU finally seeks wisdom he wins the war, thus becoming ruler of Lower and Upper KMT and rules through his father's glory. Thus Heru and Set in a sense are equal. Only when Heru seeks wisdom and uses his father's power (SPIRIT) is he successful. Therefore when understanding that the 10% are those the know the truth but seek hide it from the 85%, they are those that are using the WILL for their own carnal desires not for understanding SPIRIT.

Aset was wife of Asar and mother of Set and Heru. She corresponds part of the personality (and physical) that seeks the light of the SPIRIT. Throughout the story she is constantly looking for the body of her dead husband. She corresponds to the physical self because it was only through her body that the immaculatley conceived Son, Heru, could be born. In one part of the story she lets Set go after Heru had captured him. This is because of the connection of the personality of physical self to appease one's carnal nature EVEN THOUGH you KNOW overall its harmful to do so. Because she is "seeking her husband," in a sense she does not KNOW where he is. She is "ignorant" to his whereabouts (deaf, dumb and blind to who god is). The majority of people live off this faculty alone and thus always DESIRE something or feel as though they "LACK" something. What they lack is the TRUTH (SPIRIT). One's carnal or physical desires can never be fully satisfied. Also because this is their focus, they are easily led by others like a herd which also shows why a symbol of Aset was the cow.

I am tired of writing. I'll discuss further if need later.

PEace
Solarus

"To be perfect is to lack nothing essential to the whole therefore I AM."-Solarus

"And if I have to dead you, it's only cuz I love you."- Talib Kweli