Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: 5% nation
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9816&mesg_id=9836
9836, RE: 5% nation
Posted by Brooklynite, Thu Jan-18-01 08:42 AM
Do God body heads still stand behind the whole 85, 10 and 5 breakdown. I was taught by a so called God (i'm not part of the 5% nation) that their name is derived from the following philosophy.
85% of the people in the world are walking in complete darkness and are unaware of the "true righteous" way of life. 10% of the population is not walking in complete darkness. They are aware of the "true righteous" way of life but are unwilling to share that knowledge with the rest of the population. And 5% of the population is aware of and striving to live life in a righteous fashion and are willing to share the knowledge with the rest of the population. Also i was told that the reason why they don't eat pork is primarily because it is a filthy animal but also because it is made up of the cat, rat and dog.
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. If there's any misinformation in here please feel free to correct me. I do agree with some of the principles that the God body heads believe in but there are other areas that i'm concerned about. The whole mad scientist Yacub theory left me some what baffled.

One
Brook