Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Jordan; Courts; Divorce.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9596&mesg_id=9681
9681, RE: Jordan; Courts; Divorce.
Posted by Monique, Tue Jan-15-02 10:24 AM
I LOVE THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE.

BOUT TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY.
NO DISRESPECT TO MEN AT ALL HONESTLY.BUT,My OBSERVATION.

1.Watch a male dog when a female is in heat.
2.Damn dogs from everywhere roam,fight behind her.
3.My man standin in the kitchen window with a h..d on watching the male get his jollies,he got jealous,went out beat the other dog near death.
4.Basically men are oversexed!!!!By nature.
5.Imagine ladies 5X's one day and he still ain't finish,got to do self 3 more times.true story!
6.Touch him u got to F...!
7.Oh please do not even bend over fully dressed.
8.Top it off,he was made to watch D'ANGELO video "HOW DOES IT FEEL",girls ain't no need for him to be a Homo-Thug,just play the games,but some things go to far,but not that time,"WHODI" it was truly set off.Thanks D'ANGELO!

Sometime u can do allll they want til there is nothing to experiment and they cheat.

Marriage is a beautiful thing.
When in sales a woman once told me "Always let a man think something is his idea although you know it is yours,he will give you everything u want,said she wished she had learned it long ago,but never to late and oh how much she had gained"

MARRIAGE:
1.Communication.Understanding.Love.
a.After sex if you have nothing in common,how long will the marriage last.
b.Without understanding one anothers desires,feelings,needs and working toghther,it is setup for failure.
c.After the first two,love can grow,not the friendship first type.

I love men,hell no do not understand them,just try to work with them and their weird complexities,including looking at other women when with me,that is as long as he does not lie "I ain't lookinn at her,I thought I went to school with her,or my cousin,or bubba wife,on,andon lies".
Man stop lieing cause if I see an interesting man,we can look toghther!!!!!!!!!:9.

I lovemm,Lovemmm,Lovemm!Can't do with/or withoutmmm!

AFTER WOMEN.MEN ARE THE BEST CREATURES ON EARTH.

Yes,i was longggg winded as usual,but I love this keyboard!
Hmmmm,that is why he was jealous of the doggg and beat him,cause I had to come here!