Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE:i feel you grrrl...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9596&mesg_id=9677
9677, RE:i feel you grrrl...
Posted by guest, Mon Jan-14-02 02:47 PM
all jordan see's is basketball...juanita had half a man, half a husband, half a father, and half a lover for six nba rings...and he wants her to do that again for how many more rings...

jordan had a phat job after he retired in which he could be a full time father, husband, and lover...so she has all of that...and just because he's got the itch...she supposed to go back to half a man, half a father, half a husband, and half a lover...well shoot, jordan only giving half now...why not give juanita half the loot too...

i get tired of men saying all juanita did was sit on her butt...but what about the times she had to be mother and father, disciplinarian, teacher, nuturer, the man and the woman, when he was out on the road...what about the dreams she sacrificed for his vision and their kids...when he was gone 6 to 9 months out of the year, she had to be head of household...that's a lot to ask anybody, let alone a woman...

look at the timing of the divorce...she did it after he went back to playing basketball...not before he retired, not during retirement...after he retired...why because he couldn't grow up and be a frickin' man...he wanted to run from responsibility and be a boy...

juantia shouldn't divorce him...she should get a phat pent house for her and dem kids...and continue to write dem checks...and make his life miserable...hold him accountable and responsible for being foolish...dang gummit if she have to suffer he would too...until he did what he was supposed to do...be there and sacrifice for her and dem kids...and if he didn't...oh well, he still doing what he supposed to do, without the courts even getting involved...

but juanita wasn't wise...a marriage is a partnership...that means her name along with his should have been on the mortgage, the bank account, and any other business transaction he mad...when he signed with nike...her name should have been on there too...when he had ownership with the wizards her name should have been on that too...every business that man own her name should have been on it...it ain't gone baby do your thang while i sit her and watch yo kids...it's baby, i'm involved in every aspect of your life and i am co-owner and co-manager with you...her name should have been on everythang his was on...until wives start making it their business to know what's going in there husband's business...they gone continue to leave em nothin'...

aight i'm through ranting...

peace in love,
philia