Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Jordan; Courts; Divorce.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9596&mesg_id=9668
9668, RE: Jordan; Courts; Divorce.
Posted by Expertise, Tue Jan-15-02 05:44 AM
>ah, expertise, i was wondering what
>was up wit u...still stirring
>up trouble i see...well, let's
>mix it up for old
>times sake...

yeah yeah.

Look, Jordan IS providing for those children. He is giving them shelter, he's giving them clothing, he's giving them food, he's giving them educations, etc. If anything, this has nothing to do with the children because they were winners of the "Lucky Sperm Club", hence they won't have to worry about anything in their lives.

You see, this is nice spin, easy for the mothers to make themselves look like a potential victim, in order to claim they deserve half for doing little to nothing in order to produce that wealth. It doesn't matter if they get $40 million or $200 million, you're still rich. You still can afford damn near anything and everything you need or want. Therefore, no "quality of life" will "suffer" by not getting half.

Jordan does have a responsibility to provide for his kids, but that doesn't mean he has to shell out millions of dollars in order to do so, nor does it mean that he has to take care of Juanita to do it either. This is the problem with civil courts, as they allow women to take up a life of dependency on successful husbands, and it really doesn't matter what the circumstances are in the relationship. That $200 million, nor one cent of that money is about the kids, it's about JUANITA. JUANITA wants the money. JUANITA wants the property. JUANITA wants the houses. She, like women constantly do, are using the kids in order to justify virtual thievery.

If Juanita wanted $200 million, why didnt she go out and get it? Because it's easier to marry for it and then divorce to get your own. Considering she has dated NBA players before, including Reggie Theus, before she met Jordan, I'm sure she knows that fact real well and used it to her advantage. But the bottom line is, it's bullshit. And it's a sad testament to our court system that she's most likely going to be allowed to get away with it, instead of going out and getting a real job and earning it like others do.

Meanwhile, you the other suckers fall for it. Do you actually think that Juanita Jordan or Mike's kids are ever going to touch poverty? Yeah the hell right. Wake up Phila, Juanita Jordan is NOT a victim; in fact far from it. She didn't sacrifice NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING for him. She knew what she was doing the whole time! Women like you are always going to see the estranged wife and automatically think it's the MAN'S fault.
_________

Now it's time for Conversations with Expert:

DIVA: How was your Thanksgiving?
Expert: blah. Had to stay in Atlanta and work Friday. Mom's was salty.
DIVA: She was probably salty because that's the holiday everyone comes home on.
Expert: Nah, that aint it. More people came come on Labor Day than Turkey Day, which was the last time I was home. I think she said only my uncle came home this time. I think she was salty because this is the first Turkey Day I've ever missed since 93.
DIVA: ha ha...you and your damned statistics.
Expert: hey, they're what makes the world go round. *shrugs*