Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectBehind the scenes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9596&mesg_id=9653
9653, Behind the scenes
Posted by Cre8, Thu Jan-10-02 06:28 AM
Many of you don't take into account how Mike has KEPT his money and earned more.

Like one poster said any fool can play the game, and thats very true, but to make money (BIG MONEY) and be able to keep it you need some smarts. Actually Juanita has those smarts. Jaunita's not some regular groupie hoe out to make cash, she's truly a business woman and very business minded. Who do you think kept his assets in order while he was running up and down the court, traveling, making flicks, producing more shoes for fools to kill themselves over, thats right...Juanita.

Juanita's pops is some big wig in the Chi- who deals with either marketing or advertising-I can't remember which one but she learned his trade. With all the money Jordan was making he had to open a corporation to do business with. This corp. is who Nike, Warner Bros., Jeep and whoever else signs contracts to when doing business. In dealing with business a corp serves as a backdrop in case Jordan is sued, preventing whoever sues him from taking his personal assets such as houses, cars, accounts, etc. This way the Corp is sued, not Jordan directly, and if need be the Corp could file for bankruptcy allowing Jordan to still live high on the hog;)
Now who runs this joint when Jordans not around, and he was rarely around, (drum role please.....) Juanita.

When they first got married I questioned 'Why did Jordan marry her? She's not even all that pretty'. Now I here that Jordan married her because she was pregnant, but that makes no since.
Why not just support one kid you might have to shelve out one mil a year to, instead of marrying a person only to end up divorcing and having to split all your assets?

Now if Jordan thought it would be cheaper to marry her, then he's not too bright. But we all know Jordan is no dummy and truth be it he knew Juanita had the smarts to handle business, not to mention she stood behind him all this time never stealing lime light.

Together they built his empire. Where he went wrong was getting back into the game. Why did he go back? Didn't we all hear him talk about staying at home with the kids? Why return to play a suckky game when you've retired being the best in the world?Something is fishy and I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan is in some kind of trouble, remember what happened to his dad(may he r.i.p), not to mention his gambling habit. Perhaps Juanita is saving herself and the kids from his conflicts. Maybe they've planned this in order to get him out of some conflict.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it;)