Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Jordan; Courts; Divorce.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9596&mesg_id=9637
9637, RE: Jordan; Courts; Divorce.
Posted by shuga, Wed Jan-09-02 03:24 PM
Ok this topic was the main conversation at work this morning.

1) She wants half of his assets.
2) She wants the house.
3) She wants "sole" custody of the kids.

We came to the assumption that the woman has got to be pissed about something to ask for half and sole custody of the kids. She filed in Illinois where paternity suits don't hold water, or at least in the particular section she filed in. So why is she so pissed?

Is it because he said he retired this last time because he had nothing more to prove and was going to spend more time with his family? Guess he spends lots and lots and lots of time with them now. Now that he is playing again. Now that he is always in Washington and not with them in Chi. That could be one reason.

The other that we (women and some men) agreed on was that he supposedly had an affair with a woman. I'm trying to research that info now, so I could use some help on resources. The other is that the woman filed a paternity suit against him about 4 years ago. That would be enough reason for me. But I wouldn't wait four years to step.

Yes she did support him those 12 years. No she didn't make any of that money (she supposedly is running one of his companies, again this is hearsay). No she didn't play ball. But he did provide her with the lifestyle she has. So with that said, he is going to have to maintain her way of life that he provided her (alimony). She did help/support him in the building of that empire. And they did have children together.

Do I think she deserves half?? Well, I feel that she is pissed to ask for sole custody. So something went really wrong there. Then again it could be the fact that she pretty much has sole custody of them now. But she didn't even file for joint. Anyway, main point, she's pissed. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If he abused the sacred rights of marriage, yes she should/will get half. Sad, but true. But if he was dumb enough to do it, you make your bed hard, you have to lie in it.

I'm trying to find articles now on a possible paternity test filed against him, so if anyone knows any links, please help.

"There is no darkness like Ignorance" unkown