Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: DA TRUTH
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9351&mesg_id=9539
9539, RE: DA TRUTH
Posted by justafanaticthought, Mon Feb-04-02 09:16 AM
>I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO
>SOME OF YOU THINK ABOUT
>PEOPLE DATING OUT OF THERE
>RACE

Good post. My comment is only an opinion so........I guess its a preference. Who do you want to be invoved with. And it really should'nt matter but it does to some people. I prefer ( am attracted to ) a certain type of guy. Oh well..... I cant really help that. Alot of guys judge me based on what race they "BELIEVE" that I am. I "LOOK" like I'm latino, but I'm mixed. My mother is filipino, white and native. My dad is, black, white and native. Therefore they judge me without gettin ta know me first. I am mainly attracted to black men. I used to only like american black men, but as I've gotten older, I've found carribean and afrikans to be attractive. Now that I've grown more, all kinds of men are lookin good to me, but I'm still partial to "afrikan-american" guys. Preferably, dark skinned, tall, on the hip-hop or rasta tip......kinda big and oh yeh if they play the drums..............oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SIG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

justa fantastic fanatic frantic f$#&ing thought!