Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: The choice is yours
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9351&mesg_id=9509
9509, RE: The choice is yours
Posted by reality, Sun Feb-03-02 11:40 AM
As far as i am concerned i have really grown i remember at one time when i was 18 or so i said i could never even be friends with a white person.I use to think back then all white people were evil and i really hated whites for a period of time.But as i have gotten older people are people and i prefer dating black women but i am open to anything as long as i love the person and we are vibing.I have friends of all kind one of my best friends is a Italian kid and me and him we argue about differet things but i still consider him family and will have his back no matter what.So as i have gotten older i see things different alot of my friends over the years have notice that i have mellowed out.I am about the people and if they are cool i don't give a damn what race you are if you are cool you are cool.I am still pro-black but i am also pro-human.So would i date outside of my race like i said i am open to anything i a not hung up on color no more.