Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: DA TRUTH
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9351&mesg_id=9507
9507, RE: DA TRUTH
Posted by 13Rose, Sun Feb-03-02 09:33 AM
I used to have a problem with black and white people being together intimately and having a family. I now look at it differently. I was once involved with a white woman who we were friends and were intimate on occasion and when she wanted to take it further I said no because of the fact that she was white and I couldn't rock with that. I then found that it was wrong of me to go inside her if I felt that way. We clicked on a lot of levels and are still close and I just think for me now love is love and if I fall in love with a white woman than that is what it is. It will be hard though because I always think about how I have been conditioned to like lighter women and white women being the height of that I would always feel guilty. Seeing all people as people I am open for love anywhere just with the white situation I am sensitive because of the conditioning however I think there can and has been genuine love from time to time. Hell with all the criticism in the world about that for a person to enter that type of relationship and be happy they have to be in love.

Todays post was paid for by the following.

"It's a shame how we went from God to Niggas"
Cant remember the MC's name but good quote just the same.

"you wanna be a big fish you lil yuppie...black man can't be no yuppie/ you put on your suit and tie with your big clothes...you don't associate with the Negros"
Ice Cube / Be true to da game