Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWord,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9351&mesg_id=9431
9431, Word,
Posted by Kemet_Ibutho, Sun Feb-03-02 12:51 PM
i agree with that but i also think that a lot of Amerikkkan Blacks have a closed mind about who is and who isn't Black. i don't date outside of my race anymore (i did for a loooong time) but if i'm gonna be dating Black women i'm not gonna exclude a lot of people who have Black blood in them but just aren't considered Black by the masses. Puerto Ricans, Brazilians, Dominicans, etc...all sorts of people out there (especially in Latin America) have roots in Afraka. The way i see it Black people should stick to their race but we should also accept all our Afrakan-descneded brothas and sistas as who they are, not what people who labeled continents wanted them to be. One Love, Kemet Ibutho.

AIM: KemetShakur

Winston Churchill on the way to the British House of Commons...while drunk:
A woman approaches Winston in the hall.
Woman: "Sir, you are drunk!"
Winston: "Yes madam and you are ugly. The difference is tomorrow i will be sober."

Chris Rock: "Pootie can can kick so much ass he'll draw you a picture of how he's gonna kick your ass and send it to you 10 days ahead of time, you get it, you're like, "What the hell is this!?" Then he'll show up, whoop your ass, and you still won't know what happened to you."
Trucky:"Pootie Tang is a ass kicking artiste. He's like the DaVinci of ass kicking. Pootie Tang: the DaVinci of ass-kicking *with hand motions equatable to making a bill-board*.
Lacey:"Yah, and i'd just like to add, Pootie Tang can kick some ass too boi."
-Pootie's crew in Pootie Tang.

We can't have peace til the niggas get a piece too-Tupac Shakur "i wonder if heaven got a ghetto"

Wherever the negro face appears a tension is created, the tension of a silence filled with things unutterable-James Baldwin

i'll tell you this: there ain't no 'i' in team but there is an 'i' in "i smoked your ass". -Dude from that mixtape commercial

Says right there in the constitution..we the people..to uh, keep shit straight.....stop bothering me. -Jaime Foxx "bait"

Too many wanna be hard, be easy- Method Man"Da Rockwilder"