Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI have some advice
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9205&mesg_id=9222
9222, I have some advice
Posted by jefleejohnson, Tue Feb-19-02 10:02 PM
When you apply for a bank loan or credit or whatever wait til they come to you.

What I mean is rent a nice watch and wear some big university ring just lend it from somewhere. Act Casual and look wealthy. Dont approach them they will approach you.

You ask me why would they be receptive for that?

Bank employees are trained to spot that out they need prospective looking clients. They will be fawning all over you if you act super wealthy.

I read in a book by some financial guru this is how the treasurer of United States got alot of profit by going bank to bank without puttin anythin in.
He just dressed the part and took out more in each bank and paid the loan after he made his bank trips by extending the amount to each bank to cover the loan payment to a chain of banks all over.

They all thought he was a wealthy person and they all approached him. And what he did was completly legal.

dates n chitt:

Its the 2002 partial rundown

Jelly Jam-(Ty Tabor from Kings X project) March 19 2002

John Paul Jones-Thunder Thief:Feb 2002

RZA-The World According to RZA Feb/March 2002

Wu Tang Killa Beez-The Sting Feb 28 02

Meshell:Cookie

FOLEY-TIME:Clock of Da Universe (it comes out when it drops gonna stay in my sig til now. just check http://www.smartalecmusic.com for now.
One of the best original designed sites out. He is the CEO you know of Smart Alec Music. Bugs Bunny is the Vice Prez and Marvin The martian is in charge of A&R while Yosemite Sam handles the southwest division of Smart Alec. Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn are leaders of the street team. Its a family thang.

TONEX-O2:Oxygen April 9,2002
a comment from RhemaK a artist who works with Tonex about O2: I have heard five songs from Tonex's 'Oxygen'album that is going to be coming out next year. The lyrics and that beats are going to take you over the edge and out of your car seat. That is what it did to me. The proof is in the pudding. You will see 2002. 'Oxygen is no joke' "

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.