Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWhatever happened to
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9205&mesg_id=9205
9205, Whatever happened to
Posted by ya Setshego, Tue Feb-19-02 03:09 PM
M2, and the other dude/dudette who used to post about Blacks and financial matters? I know one of them made the comment that those posts never get a "view all" as if no one was reading them. "I" read them though. They were quite informative. I just knew so little about the topics, I could not comment, but rather lurked and listened. Where are those guys? Whereever you are, it's about time that you dropped some more financial advice on us. Sometimes those articles in Black Enterprise don't make sense. It helps to hear/see the same message again somewhere else, because the second entity's way of explaining it might be the way that brings the most clarity.

"Next to God we are indebted to Afrikan women, first for
giving us life and secondly for making that life worth
living." -Mary Mc Leod Bethune

"Don't Hate the PLAYA Boy...hate the GAME," Granddad Freeman of the Boondocks(7-11-99)

*Twenty-three percent of women are "autoerotic singles" — they prefer to achieve sexual satisfaction alone(source-bet.com)

*If U have won a Grammy, one of two things are at play: 1. Your shit is TIGHT
2. U are white
-(Me)

"We are not a problem people. We are merely people, who have problems."-Dorothy I. Height(from We Are Not Vanishing)