Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Love Their Sons, Raise their Daughters
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=9033&mesg_id=9107
9107, RE: Love Their Sons, Raise their Daughters
Posted by jazzboy00, Wed Mar-06-02 10:36 AM
its hard to say, for me personally a lot of the prooblem is a matter of prevention. i know alot of folks who really shouldn't be having kids. starting a family is a massive responsibilty. i believe the a good 70% of the problems in families stem from one person in the couple getting involved with the wrong person and/or the wrong timing.
in the original post there were scenarios where the male was good for nothing but the girl was the one catching hell.
i would like to point out the unless its rape, a female in the U.S. of A can CHOOSE whom she sleeps with and has a relationship with.
one thing i've noticed about women who end up with jackass men is that they keep believeing "he's going to change, things will magically get better" and they ignore red flags till its too late.*
if guy the was good for nothing before you got pregnant he probably will be after the baby is born. CHOICES
then all of a sudden everybody wants someone to blame. a lot of a males aren't ready for responsible relationships and should be left alone. (easier said than done). same goes for females.

i know one girl whos is having a baby with this guy she can't stand(she don't believe in killing babies) but if she knew she wouldn't want to have a baby with him why risk it sleeping with him? its true, alot is easier said than done but folks these are the factors we are dealing with everytime you get the glimmer in your eye.