Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectthat's what i see in the revolt...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=8992&mesg_id=8999
8999, that's what i see in the revolt...
Posted by praverbs, Tue Feb-26-02 12:49 PM
it hinted at an inhibited desire to really rebel.

my 10 year old self had the anxious feeling that the revolution was actually happening. i was excited that we were standing up against adam, but i was scared of the ramifications (lil' bro got shook when seeing the nat'l gaurd set up base wit their tanks at what was to be my highschool).

it was an emotional outburst. however deliberate it was in target, it was still not well executed.

*****¡OKAYSOUTHPAWS!*****

-inbox me if you're an okaysouthpaw. HottLykeFiyah, Edoggy, seventy7, ChuckFoPrez, Slap, Jaymz, Live_n_Direct, pbun, BurbKnight, krosswordz, and WuGambina, FunkyRenegade, Kijafa, Contagious, and effa_mainstream did so you should too.

honorary "okaylefties" (the okayleftists): Kemet_Ibutho and Abbstrack.

*****¡I AM! ¿ARE YOU?*****

"...there's one side of me that's totally for the preservation of black youth. ¿y'knowha'msayin? b'cause we're dyin at a rapid rate...i can't stand the ghetto. alotta rappers, y'know, they run around '¡yeah! ¡i'm ghetto!' ¿y'knowha'msayin? i live in the ghetto; the ghetto don't live in me. this is an ill situation. we have been put here for a cause."
-poor righteous teacher wise intelligent from "rhyme & reason".

okayp'raverbs. GIVING YOU TRUE TRUTH SINCE '82 TIL INFINITY.