Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Can Whites Be Rasta?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=8650&mesg_id=8719
8719, RE: Can Whites Be Rasta?
Posted by MrGosh, Mon Mar-25-02 08:30 AM
If you look at the bible, quran, torrah and the main books of faith. there are people that conect them all to each other. we all worship the smae god by a different name.

the wars of god will soon come to an end because of media. the new war will be fought across the world.

The people who love puf daddy will raise arms and fight the people who worship P-Diddy. the followers of P-diddy and Puff daddy will both unite to wipe clean the followers of Sean Combs.

Your body is a temple, I need no buildings of brick and wood to help me to find god. people bring god and faith in a church/mosque/ etc, it is not the building that brings it to us.

not sure where i read it but malcom x said about one of his trips to mecca of the peacefull feeling of praying to allah in the company of different race, colour of the peopkle there.

"why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?" Forgot the name of the groups that sings this song)