Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE:OHHhhh o.k
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=8479&mesg_id=8512
8512, RE:OHHhhh o.k
Posted by jenNjuice, Thu May-02-02 04:11 AM
>anonimity is great, isn't it? but a lot of upper class teenagers >have the right of doctor/patient priviledge. the parent's aren't >notified unless there's a major problem.

true..

>not really. from my experience there are various other methods >of birth control that are offered to the upper class that you'll >never hear about at planned parenthood. the reason being: COST.

like?

>my point is i do know of people who are on the norplant. and >they're all poor, and of color. doctor's convince these >uninformed sistas to use a product that's still experimental. >you'll never see that at a private physician's office for the >upper class.

but shouldn't that be partially on the fault of these women?
my doctor was trying to get me to take depo (to help my heavy bleeding) since i was like 17, i wasn't even thinking about nursing then, but i took it upon myself to research the info, and deny it...

BUT i see *now* how that argument ties into the tuskeegee experiment though..*wink*

i guess that's what happen's when your so busy trying to debate, instead of learn..i see what your saying

>you're not missing anything. as usual, you're right on point. >what a woman

don't lie...:)