Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: god and you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=8408&mesg_id=8465
8465, RE: god and you.
Posted by Humzaki, Thu Apr-11-02 09:09 AM
I've always found it interesting that when people would post questions of this nature it came with the post script: I don't want to hear about your religion.

But I would like to know how can this question be responded in a truthful manner if that is the case? Isn't religion a means to return to a Godly state?

Isn't it true that the differance between man and beast is intellect? Due to this intellect man has to LEARN how to worship God, unlike the beasts of the world who know how to without being taught?

Just asking....
I try to respond anyway.... tell me if this is acceptable.

My relationship to God is that of worship. From the time that I wake to the time I slumber I worship God. This is achived by knowing my ends and reealizing that my means is a way to that end. More specificly I know that my goal is to meet God in a status of not oweing,or being responsible for negative actions, and having my good outweigh my bad. So everything in my life... every moment is a step towards that. Then it was a matter of making all my actions have intention.

But I am straying. Short in sweet... My relationship with God is that of worship.