Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Eurotrash
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7971&mesg_id=8118
8118, RE: Eurotrash
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Fri Jul-12-02 12:02 PM
>You didn't get it. Even though it's a "complex hybrid of
>Latin, French, Scandinavian & Greek" doesn't make English a
>complex language at all. It's ecclectic and very very
>simple, but please see below

No you don't get it; you're still stuck on this idea that the structure of English somehow makes it of lesser "quality" than these other languages - if you think English is so fuckin simple, go read some Joyce and then get back to me.

>I didn't say that I hate American culture in general. I said
>I like certain artists. Please differentiate idiot

You're a fucking hypocrite; get over it.

>Some knowledge for you: Jean-Jacques Perrey & Pierre Henry,
>first artists who used the moog synthesizers in 1965- 1972.
>When was that funk era again?

Are you still stuck on this disco music vs. europop thing? I really don't give a fuck; like I said, eurotrash is eurotrash.

>you wish. Please don't try to be sarcastic. I doesn't work.

Of course it works, you're just too fucking stupid to get it, but that's a whole other issue.

>hahaha. Fool. Maybe you should have attended a Latin course.
>For beginners like you: Fasciem corripere = to take over, to
>oppress; oppressio, onis = oppression. Get some knowledge
>you little idiot.

Christ you really are a fucking moron. You see, in the "fuckin simple" English language, words can carry more complex meanings than their roots from Latin, French etc. indicate, which is why your little excercise fails to mention that fascism refers to that lovely political philosophy and movement that you wonderfully cultured Europeans developed, while oppression can be caused by any number of things that have absolutely nothing to do with fascism. That's the difference between Americans and Europeans; Americans are able to differentiate. You guys are so damn simple. Get some knowledge boy.

>Btw I know four languages and I didn't
>have to pay for anything. Funny, isn't it?!

Yeah, it's funny how after all that free education you're still so fucking stupid. But hey, you got what you paid for, so at least you broke even.

40th Street Black knocks 'em out...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands were cooking" - Hank Hill