Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Eurotrash
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7971&mesg_id=8111
8111, RE: Eurotrash
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Jul-10-02 06:10 PM
>Why did you respond to this? Silly boy.

Because you somehow seemed to miss the fact that my overt sarcasm quite clearly indicated that I "got it" all along and promptly threw it right back in your face... but if you didn't get it the first time, I doubt you'll get in now.

>Are you retarded? Quantity isn't quality. logics. Another
>key word for idiots like you: dissociation.

You're not too bright, are you? OK, let me dumb it down to a level a simpelton like you can understand... how is English so "fuckin simple" when, as you pointed out, it is a blend of Germanic, French, Latin & Scandinavian languages? That makes it complex *by definition*; it's got nothing to do with quantity vs. quality moron, it's about complex vs. simple. Dissociate that, asshole.

>Whatever lol.. you're at a loss for arguments, aren't you?
>lol

You admit that you like a distinctly American cultural phenomena which at the present time happens to be the most dominant force in American pop culture, yet you still claim that you don't like American culture "in general", all the while posting this self-contradicting load of horseshit on an American website related to said American cultural phenomena. Yeah, good argument there, slick.

>lol. Europop ain't disco music. Get some knowledge boy.

Eurotrash is Eurotrash.

>>>Okayplayer.com is based on hate, envy & jealousy.
>>No, you must be mistaking us with France.
>oh no. I'm right.

Yet you're still here, aren't you? It never fails... like I said before, if you Eurotrash idiots weren't such whores for American pop culture I might actually take you hypocritical assholes more seriously.

>lol. fascism has been there forever. Do you know what
>fascism means and where it comes from?

Well the roots of the word are Latin, so I guess that means it comes from the wonderfully complex minds of Europeans
unfettered by the "fuckin simple" thought processes imposed by American English. Again, congratulations on that - way to go, Europe!

(BTW, I love your grossly overstated generalizations - Fascism has been there "forever"; Brilliant. Simply brilliant!)

40th Street Black knocks 'em out...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is: Never try." - Homer Simpson

"Bunch of savages in this town" - Clerks