Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti like building with you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7720&mesg_id=7804
7804, i like building with you.
Posted by poetx, Wed Jul-10-02 12:47 PM
>Get some lipstick cams installed in cars in the window
>rubber.
>
>I am also thinking of lipstick cams installed in glasses -
>maybe this will bring back cazals (don't know if I spelled
>that right)
>
>Black people will have plenny "live-action-brutality" - "we
>interrupt this program - live right now - see what Navie
>sees"

word. there'll be enough to have a syndicated tv show, a la, World's Most Foulest* Po-lice Videos -- can i be the bob saget of that ish?

*gotta keep it reah wit the ebonic syllabification.

Video Clip 1: "Teen has his head bashed against the car trunk"
Bokeem Saget: *wince. guffaw. studio chuckle* "That's GOT to hurt!"

*canned laughter*

Bokeem Saget: "I hope Officer Friendly got some excedrins up in that big ass utility belt of his -- Tyrell gon' be needing that extra screnf after that one".

Video Clip 2: young black male is in police custody. things seem normal. they are questioning him and he is answering them civilly. then, all of a sudden, the police pounce on dude and commence to kinging him.

Bokeem Saget: "Now I know to those of you in the studio audience, that little ass whupping there appeared unprovoked, but that's because you're watching in real time, and lack the high speed perception of our modern police force. Watch as we go to the telestrator in slo-mo..."

*tape rolls, zooms in to where kid's mouth appears to motion 'yes sir'*

Bokeem Saget: "Now stop the tape. Rewind one frame. Right here.
*camera shows lips making motion of 'Yes'*

Bokeem: To the untrained eye it looks like he's saying 'yes sir', but to the keenly honed senses of our 21st century super cops, you can plainly tell that what the young person actually said was...

"Yes, I hate you hunky-pig-ofay-cracka-ponk-fa**ot-muthaf*ckas and i been smoking pcp all week just waiting for you mickeyfickeys to try an pick me up and i'm invincible with super strength and i'm gonna snap these handcuffs, swell up to 8 times the size of your average ni**a, use these four quarters in my pocket as throwing stars to decapitate you, piss on your badges, go through your wallets and find out where your families live, trampoline on your children's nuts like mike tyson, and then proceed to kick dogfartish activities with your unfulfilled spouses until they put scratch marks on my back and say give it to me SIR..."

*video goes to next frame showing lips making motion of "Sir"*

Bokeem Saget: "See. Clearly, to the average uneducated person, this looked like a cut & dry case of the boys in blue savagely beating a restrained and harmless young kid, but in actuality, they were justifiably preventing this psychotic supervillain from committing quintuple murder, 1st degree nut abuse against minors and serial sexual assault against their grieving widows."

-------------------

okay. let me stop tripping. but yeah, the minicams would be a dope idea. especially in neighborhoods where "this type a sh*t happens all the time".

>Will we all look crazy if we wear these glasses?

Cazals' moment in the sun were too short lived. bring them back, i say.

>Sure - someone could steal your monitors - but then you
>could get the "deluxe" headstrap goggles like pro sports
>players.

aybody be running round looking like vintage horace grant. i likes.

>Hell - they got a lipstick cam in a pill (just saw it on
>TechTV last nite peoples) - why not in some frames?

u watch tech tv. that's why we e-peoples like that. :D

>The only thing we'd have to step up is satellite connex - so
>you could do like "I've fallen and I can't get up" - press a
>hidden button to auto-transmit to your press source of
>choice - so the cop would never know he was on cam after his
>initial "can I see your drivers license" or "get out of the
>car" or "where do you think you're going on this side of
>town?" - as they do and you wouldn't have to worry about
>getting the recording to the right person (Strange Days)

bingo. of course, thered be an exponential rise in the number of people shot while reaching for their shirt buttons, but that's the price of freedom.

>How's that for the black future redux?

you waaay outside the box. politic ditto. (that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but i like to punctuate affirmative statements with quixotic Wu-isms for emphasis).

>And oh yeah - when these mugs come out remember where you
>first heard it.

copyright it. (i mean, they gonna be bootlegged by the end of the first week that they out, but still, do your thing).

peace,

x