Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI got an idea
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7720&mesg_id=7798
7798, I got an idea
Posted by Navie, Wed Jul-10-02 09:06 AM
Get some lipstick cams installed in cars in the window rubber.

I am also thinking of lipstick cams installed in glasses - maybe this will bring back cazals (don't know if I spelled that right)

Black people will have plenny "live-action-brutality" - "we interrupt this program - live right now - see what Navie sees"

There might be bootleggers who'll sell you some fake "monitor frames" but it might still deter brutalism

Will we all look crazy if we wear these glasses?

Sure - someone could steal your monitors - but then you could get the "deluxe" headstrap goggles like pro sports players.

Hell - they got a lipstick cam in a pill (just saw it on TechTV last nite peoples) - why not in some frames?

The only thing we'd have to step up is satellite connex - so you could do like "I've fallen and I can't get up" - press a hidden button to auto-transmit to your press source of choice - so the cop would never know he was on cam after his initial "can I see your drivers license" or "get out of the car" or "where do you think you're going on this side of town?" - as they do and you wouldn't have to worry about getting the recording to the right person (Strange Days)

So one might think - hell - tapes didn't help Rodney King - and RK didn't stop brutality/murder..... so what will monitor frames do? Well there'll just be allloooooot more evidence - and less hearsay.

How's that for the black future redux?

And oh yeah - when these mugs come out remember where you first heard it.