Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectLOL!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7720&mesg_id=7769
7769, LOL!!!
Posted by Navie, Mon Jul-08-02 05:54 AM
Yeah that bomb-o-gram would NOT be the move. (in Jiminy Glick voice) "I love you Chevy Chase".

Anyway yeah I'm workin' on my fly-in-the-genetic-soup idea for a script (how'd you know?) I'm thinking of calling it "Maggot Man"... or maybe place it in the home of a southern migrant to NYC and call it either "Skeeter" or "Skeeter on the Nile" - I gotta work on it. Obviously the makers of Aqua Teen Hunger Force have been bugging my apartment - they switched it up w/ a cloning machine (which Shake dropped his brownies into) producing Chocolate Moths. Talk about catastrophe!! That ALSO would not be the move.

But seriously tho - the real deal is time travel - the issue with housing the quantum-equation in a super-computer seems like it will soon no longer exist - setting up the ability for time/space bend (hence teleporting) but more importantly - going back to ancient Egypt so I can just warn them about Alexander the Hatin'....