Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectExact;y!!!!!!!!!! Now you get it!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7519&mesg_id=7717
7717, Exact;y!!!!!!!!!! Now you get it!!!!!!
Posted by FireBrand, Thu Jul-25-02 12:26 PM

IF you are black man suffering from this...you have yurugu infection- which is internalized racism from the system.

Much like a child who might see his father beat his mother...this sickness can also be internalized and used in their life. It is a vicious-ugly cycle. It must be eliminated.

-------------
Paul Bogle...nuff said.

"Well, when your every breath and will to live is an act of resistance, you cannot help but be 'too political'. To do otherwise is to hide, to live in denial and defeat." --ArabHottie

" If we can't learn to live together despite the turmoil of past generations we are doomed." -Stern

"Why is the country run by an ovbious idiot? Why is New Edition trying to make a comeback? Why are a lot of women attracted to thugs with no potential in life? Who shot J.R.?
Why can't I find a woman that knows how to make Lemon Meringue Pie with the little Nilla wafers around the edges? And more importantly, who in the fuck left the gate open?" --Jarek James.

"And where today is the stable community that would sustain such a couple, where one can be both poor and diginified and raise one's children with decency and hope... If the answer is education, does our society adequateley provide that tool of self-improvement to the less well off?"-- Sidney Poitier

" I'm not mad 'cus I'm losing! I'm mad 'cus I don't know how to win!" --Kevin Curtis Daniels Jr.

"And herein lies the tragedy of the age: not that men are poor,-all men know something of poverty; not that men are wicked,-who is good? Not that men are ignorant, -what is Truth? Nay, but that men know so little of men."
W.E.B. Dubois