Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: DEFINITION OF RACISM
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7519&mesg_id=7653
7653, RE: DEFINITION OF RACISM
Posted by RaAmen, Fri Jul-19-02 05:16 PM
<IM BAAAAACCCCCKKK>

PEACE Paul,

Why Am I not suprised to see none other than My man PaulNice as the creator of this post? Still following that agenda huh? :)

Anyways.....I'm suprised at you using a US Justice department reference to a statistic on hate crimes. You know as well as I that the name Justice Department is a misnomer. Also, I've read many instances where obvious hate crimes were not being investigated as such....Which brings the obvious question: Who decides what is and what isn't to be charged as a crime of hate? Sounds to me like it is totally based on perception....And of course whether or not the district or state attorney responsible of trying the crime has an agenda or not. This is all irrelevant to a certain degree anyway, so I'll go back to doing what I was doing.

P.S. You'll be suprised to find that I agree with you on this post. You're right Blacks can be racist when being judged by the definition of the word Racist, in the dictionary. However, I think Nettrice spoke for all if not most people of color when she said the focus should be on the surrounding aspects of "Racism". After all...it doesnt matter when you dont have the "juice" to enforce you ideology.