Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectSounds like...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7519&mesg_id=7536
7536, Sounds like...
Posted by Intelligently95, Tue Jul-23-02 02:24 AM
the two of you (DeRaye Mustafa & Cued) are cosigning the science of grafting, is this true? On this note...

BISMILALLAH-I AM BORN (9) POWER (5) INTELLIGENTLY COMPLETE-PEACE

“… You can’t even absorb the rhymes I record, or resolve the deep laws of the physics involved. I travel to the edge of the universe & beyond, parsecs I arranged from a cellular star-tech, from the galaxy of andromeda; I puzzle brothers like crop circles & other unexplained phenomena’s.” – Can-I-Bus

“True racism exists only when one group holds a disproportionate share of wealth and power over another group (or groups) then uses those resources to marginalize, exploit, and subordinate Blacks. Whites can deny Blacks employment, educational opportunities, business resources, a place to live & or the right to vote. Therefore, according to this definition, Black people cannot be racist. No group of Blacks has the power or the exclusive control of resources to the degree that they can educationally, politically, economically and socially exploit and marginalize the white race.” – Dr. Claud Anderson