Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject*Ties locks back & bites into tofu wrap w/quinoa*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7519&mesg_id=7524
7524, *Ties locks back & bites into tofu wrap w/quinoa*
Posted by Intelligently95, Wed Jul-17-02 03:45 PM
You semantical cosmopolitian attention seeking moron! What I did was parallel to an etymology, you fuckin idiot, stop trolling the discussion & please do yourself a favor & save your droaning humor, u are nowhere near the hemisphere of being funny! Now Once again, I implore you to STUDY the socially engineered concept of race & imperialism. The word race first appeared w/the emergence of the slave practice in the 16th century. Records indicate the word race was selected because the various EUROPEAN slave-trading nations were in a CONTEST, COMPETING, to profit from the mineral & human wealth of Africa. This is the inception of Western Civilization...

You Paul Nice are as RIDICULOUS AS JAMES TRAFFICANT'S WIG! Dismal idiot! On that note...

BISMILALLAH-I AM BORN (9) POWER (5) INTELLIGENTLY COMPLETE-PEACE

“… You can’t even absorb the rhymes I record, or resolve the deep laws of the physics involved. I travel to the edge of the universe & beyond, parsecs I arranged from a cellular star-tech, from the galaxy of andromeda; I puzzle brothers like crop circles & other unexplained phenomena’s.” – Can-I-Bus