Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: all egyptians aint arab
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7330&mesg_id=7343
7343, RE: all egyptians aint arab
Posted by Sopdet, Thu Sep-19-02 09:27 AM
sum blacka denna muhfucka too

What people probally don't know is that the real egyptainbs live in upper egypt and are caleld the fellahin. felllahin tend to look more african than the average egyptain who lives in the cities. Lighter skinned egyptains live mostly in what is lower egypt,and they have mixed over the years with other people because that area has been more populous.
Egyptains though are not getnically arabs except for maybe the ones who live in the city. When the arabs,mamelukes,turks invaded they did not mix with the peasents,which would be known as the fellahin,so the closest p I am a fellahin I live in cairo right know.
THe goverment here in egypt is controlled by islamic fanatcics and most of the rich and powerful people here are not ethnically egyptains,but lebanese,armenians,and other groups.
There is no doubt the modern day egyptains are hetrogaemous,meaning they are really mixed,except maybe for erthe fellahin.
LKet me clarify also that the ancient kemetians called the bedouins bedu and sand dwellers. THe ancient egyptains bitterly despised arabs,and I supose it has come back to haunt us. We are so arabized know you ask a average egyptain what the ancient egyptains were and they will say arabs. Case in point they protested when anwar sadat was going to be played by a african american.
I you actually go to egypt and go out tothe villages were tyhe fellahin work and farm you will see they look quite different form the city dwellers and it is not because of the sun.
Fellahin have napier hair and more africoid features.
of course the fellahin are looked down upon by lighter skinned egyptains and called asma,which is like the word nigger in egypt.