Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRidiculous SHIT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7330&mesg_id=7333
7333, Ridiculous SHIT
Posted by AFRICAN, Wed Sep-18-02 10:35 PM
I usually refrain from responding to outlandish theories and nonsense but.........this is way out there.First what beats me is how some sister with an EGYPTIAN father,can babble about sudanese arabs and africans.It is well documented that all the tribes in northern sudan are mixed with arab nubian or african blood and sometimes all three,also ethopian blood as in the eastern tribes.
About the great slavery myth.this actually does occur between two tribes,the baggara and the dinka,the baggara are nomads and the dinka mostly farmer-nomads.They compete fiercly for grazing lands and conduct raids ,in which they kill the men enslave and or rape the women and children,both sides have at various times been aided by goverments, rebel movements,so called aid agencies,muslim fanatics and other self serving parties.
Palestinians buying slaves?-well i have to admit they would come in handy for stone throwing,nigga throw some more!!!!-I myself am very disinterested in palestinians and their cause as they are really rascist people.The fact is this rascism is also directed towards -surprise-so called arab sudanese,as the saying goes once u go black u never go back.
what i think needs to be really addressed are issues of identity with northern sudanese,they speak arabic and practise islam ,identify with arab and african culture-look to customs in dress,food,music,etc.etc.-yet feel isolated from both arab and africans.
Any northern sudanese who has been to an arab country will tell you of experiencing rascism.
Ive read of this crazy sisters theories-admittedly not in depth-and the most of it is fantastically ridiculous,she spoke of growing up in the south,and her egyptian father being killed and her mother enslaved-u would think the man would have some influence on his fellow sand niggers,and she is vague on exactly where she grew up,before being rexscued to america.
If u visit a site called sudan.net there are some articles faeturing southern sudanese rebel leaders,who admitted that the so called sale of slaves was in fact a hoax used to get money from guilty feeling white folks-who i personally beleive would run like the wind if personally confronted by their- brothers- in a dark alley.
do the knowledge to this complex issue before jumping on the bandwagon.