Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectun momento por favor, Una mas pregunta
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7173&mesg_id=7289
7289, un momento por favor, Una mas pregunta
Posted by FireBrand, Tue Sep-03-02 01:23 AM
1.) Have you seen/learned anything about the situation of Afikans in Panama that can be applied to the healing of the diaspora- specifically United State's Arikans.

-------------
In celebration of Black beauty...damn!

My DJ pic

"I don't have class. What do I need class for? I'd rather have no class and have money than having class and no money. Which would you take if you had a chance?" --Poppa Williams.

"Well, when your every breath and will to live is an act of resistance, you cannot help but be 'too political'. To do otherwise is to hide, to live in denial and defeat." --ArabHottie

" If we can't learn to live together despite the turmoil of past generations we are doomed." -Stern

"And where today is the stable community that would sustain such a couple, where one can be both poor and diginified and raise one's children with decency and hope... If the answer is education, does our society adequateley provide that tool of self-improvement to the less well off?"-- Sidney Poitier

" I'm not mad 'cus I'm losing! I'm mad 'cus I don't know how to win!" --Kevin Curtis Daniels Jr.

"And herein lies the tragedy of the age: not that men are poor,-all men know something of poverty; not that men are wicked,-who is good? Not that men are ignorant, -what is Truth? Nay, but that men know so little of men."
W.E.B. Dubois