Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Enough of her Bull
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7126&mesg_id=7168
7168, RE: Enough of her Bull
Posted by Sudani, Sun Oct-13-02 05:01 AM
>she doesnt need counselling, and she doesnt deserve to have
>a "fatwa" issued on her...

Is that MY fault? I am for fighting for MY people, not a people who think negatively of me simply because I have(waaaaaaaaay down the line) some other blood in me( half-breed is what she said HER people would call me)... Kola Boof thinks she is better than any African AMerican simply because she was born in Africa and that is JUST LIKE thinking you are better SIMPLY because you are (latino,european,west indian,puerto rican, african american,etc.) Flashing boobs is the ways she tries to win support because she KNOWS her words handicap her.

because some muslims are incapable
>of handling what she has to say,

All she defends is herself... her people...her ideas....no matter how wrong and absurd they are. She actually feels comfortable calling herself an "authentic" african woman...yet she complains of the divisiveness of Arabs? She thinks that I am a "half-breed"? She is the one with the Arab father.....

and others muslims arent
>willing to step up and say it's wrong because they're too
>chicken shyt and brainwashed.

How would YOU KNOW if other muslims have stepped up to say it was wrong or not UNLESS it was broadcast on tv,radio,etc.?

The muslims who you HAVE heard from of this board before I posted ALREADY explained the reality of a "fatwa"...

>
>you all are still pitiful.

Pity is what I feel when I realize that people can niether READ NOR COMPREHEND simple text.

Pity is what I feel when people are so blinded by breasts and "authentic" africans, that they will blindly accept anything those "authentics" say without question...