Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectAgain and again and again and again and again and again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7126&mesg_id=7153
7153, Again and again and again and again and again and again
Posted by AFRICAN, Wed Oct-09-02 10:39 PM
Amazing. Either you are seriously misinformed or you choose to ignore the truth.
I AM IN SUDAN AS WE SPEAK.THERE HAS BEEN NO FATWA OR ANYTHING ABOUT KOLA BOOF FOR THE LAST 4 -5 MONTHS-i know you hate the caps but maybe my cyberyelling will induce you to read and try to understand.-the last time she was in the newspapers,there was an article about her,and refernces to african american women who called her crazy,no fatwa nothing.
KOla boof is half egyptian and half somalian,how she is any shade or type of sudanese beats the hell outta me.
Were are THE FUCKING SLAVES?i ain't see them,and i've been around this country-north, south,east and west-.
yeah,how can her favourite aunt be sudanese-lesbian or not- if KOLA ain't sudanese her self?
I mentioned this efore but you ain't hearing me,top level spla officials have denied slavery and exposed it as a sham to raise funds for war,but of course thta's propaganda,it was reported by the ny times and other agencies very anti-islam and sudan,so im thinking there bias would be swinging in the other direction.
lASTLY,isn't it funny that this proud black womanwho denounces whites there schemes and ther plots,be behind an organisation that is 100% funded by western goverments and christian agencies?
look beneath the surface,and try reading something other than her godamn press releases.
dayum.