Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWHAT DO YOU WANT?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7126&mesg_id=7148
7148, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Posted by THE TROLL UNDER THE BRIDGE, Thu Oct-10-02 02:35 PM
dont be a fool..this is a message board...not a M.I.T. thesis...i write how i want when i want, if you want you can fight me here on this message board....and ill take you out dog...vwourd aap.

all that to say "monkey logic"..you dont like what i said so you begin the personal attack...ie, you cant defeat the words so you attack the man...if all you can read is "proper english"...then dont read anything i have to say, i promise i wont cry...promise

you use antagonistic statements like "poor grammer vlazeh vlah" like you cant read...not my problem if you cant get the point of someone who doesnt feel like going through the motions of giving you a hooked on phonics edit/webster.com/google post to make you feel like i am smarter than i am...like some unmentionable people do (SHENGO SHENGO SHENGO)...meanwhile where most people dont care i think you get the sentiment of the entire thread YOU created...people come in here and tear kola boofs silly arguements to pieces...i understand if you are hurt kola, oops ya shengo (cant tell the difference between your style and pattern of speech...its interesting to say the least..either you are her, or you want to be or be with her, you decide)....

ill sum up my post all this time for you (funny others understand it but i like to help the sp-ed's anyway)...

{SUM}
"KOLA BOOF SUCKS AND IS LYING"

{/SUM}

10 print "kola boof sucks"
20 goto 10

hope that was easy enough, and of course i am sorry for being a troll, but you read the name and was warned....back to the bridge...

(edit)
ps. hope that was easy
(end edit)

lsmod /usr/kola*

output: sucks

{local@localhost}#