Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7126&mesg_id=7143
7143, ?
Posted by THE TROLL UNDER THE BRIDGE, Wed Oct-09-02 04:33 PM
first of all, a fatwa must be issues by people with ijazah...second of all, thats not a fatwa...

think of a fatwa as islams way to answer "modern" questions that we may incounter....ill give you a silly one "can muslims drive cars?"..the answer is yes (and women can drive cars too, the i wouldnt put too much credit on "national fatwas" by people who support an illegal government (a king, islam has no kings...muslims can have presidents 2 kings, a sultan, and 3 dictators, but its all against islam)...now as far as trying to demonize people by saying "fatwa" and "jihad". and all the other catch phrases of fear that happens to seperate the human population into camps of hate vs ignorance, why dont you tell them that issuing an order to kill someone isnt a fatwa......no it isnt.

next on the list is this...i kick a hill of ants and i get bitten, i hope i dont complain about the darn ants....you cant expect anyone to agree with that..all nations on this known planet have some form of censorship in order to preserve that thing civilization is built on, o.r.d.e.r....ill give you an example (dont read this if you get bored easily)...kennedy, lincoln, che, mandella, mary queen of scotts, marie antoinette, the prophet muhammad (saw), jesus (as), and alot of other people you can probably think of all got in trouble for their mouth...weather RIGHT OR WRONG, you or anyone else cannot predict the reaction of the "powers that be' towards a persons actions or statements..in fact, you may want to kill me after reading this, and thats the risk i take....think about that one before you go on...

lastly should kola boof die for her words, i would say no...i doubt the sudanese govt has kola boof on their minds when they have their cabinet meetings...i doubt they stay up all night in panic about her flashing her breasts in the name of "freedom", "liberty", and worse of all "africa" (as if all africa is about is flashing breasts)...she is her own publicist, and she is doing a good job at rallying people to her call, but i doubt those people have any say-so in destroying sudan...sudan has america and worse of all itself to worry about...kola boof has managed to get some people riled up (like yet, and..............well, thats about it)..and she is smart to say the least...she uses her breasts (which i am sure if they were smaller, there wpuld be less attention to her cause, if they would be used at all)..the same thing they use to sell tires, soda, corn chips, and insurance in the states....so, sell her ideas by using her breasts......smart (stupid act, but smart idea, ididnt say right or wrong, a-bombs are smart idea, but wrong)...so in conclusion, this is another kola boof pitch, buy those books on your way out people!!!!, hey that look at her breasts wasnt free now.......think about it.