Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: you seemed to miss this :how about we share surviva
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=7074&mesg_id=7103
7103, RE: you seemed to miss this :how about we share surviva
Posted by jenNjuice, Wed Oct-23-02 12:32 PM
>learning survival techniques wouldnt be a waste of knowledge

who said that?
i want to learn, like i said in the initial post i didn't read the book. are you about sharing the information, or being condescending towards mo'fos that's "talking"?

>the reason i put up this post was so that ppl would know what to >put in the packs, i am putting mine together this weekend

and so i asked what should go in them. hello? i don't care when your putting a bag together, what does that have to do with what goes in the bag and survival skills?

>sigh....this post is sharing info.....>

what's the sigh about? your saying the post is for sharing info yet when i ask information on said things you wanna huff and puff about it?

>but i would make sure i had the essentials, clean water, food, >clean clothes, knife/gun, etc...learn how to build my own >shelter if need be

i guess it would be too much too ask what type of foods should one "pack"? or what to do when the water and food run out?

yep...2 much

>why do yall make preparation sound like a crime?>

ya'll who? all im doing is asking questions.

"However, the village mentality, and understanding what worked for us before injustice, before yurugu infection, before colonialism is what will save us now. "-Firebrand