Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThe Media is lying
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=6764&mesg_id=6768
6768, The Media is lying
Posted by undaground_ish, Fri Oct-25-02 10:28 AM
the plane didnt crash becus of bad weather. I checked weather for Eveleth,MN and theres no mention of freezing rain in the area. The forecast is for snow later tonite. There was NO freezing rain OR snow in Eveleth when the plane went down. Shit, even the fuckin weather channel didnt report any bad weather in the area, i checked at about 1 P.M. (PDT) and they showed weather for the last 6 hours and there was NO rain/snow in upper Minnesota, the ONLY rain/snow they showed was a small patch in the lower eastern part of Minnesota. These mufuckas straight lyin. And they said they were in contact with Wellstone and the plane up until *7* minutes before it was to land, so bad weather developed a mintue after they lost contact and caused the plane to crash?

About 20 minutes ago on CNN they said investigators were on there way to Eveleth, but changed their course becus the weather was too bad, bullshit. The weather in Eveleth right now is mostly cloudy with drizzle, last i checked planes dont stop flyin when its cloudy or theres drizzle.