Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: you mean I only get to...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=6399&mesg_id=6451
6451, RE: you mean I only get to...
Posted by THE TROLL UNDER THE BRIDGE, Thu Nov-14-02 11:42 AM
the difference you ignorant twitt...if the fact that its called hadd...punishment for WHAT ANYONE MALE OR FEMALE DOES WRONG...SO INSTEAD OF HAVING ME WHUP YOU WIFE LIKE I WOULD YOUR BROTHER....WHY DO YOU DO IT...

next on the list is the fact that (and trust me on this one)...i promise...wallahi...i will not cry if you dont become muslim....you speak like you would be doing me a favor.....half wit...maybe you learn to read and understand what you read...then you would have something constructive (good or bad) to say rather that scathing the fact that hitting, whipping, and beathing (whatever you want to call it) is a method of punishment in islam.......dont like it? support your country who puts people in prison for life for stealing food.......

oh better yet!!! why dont you just place them all in prisons that cost over 60k a year to keep a prisoner....well...i hopr you enjoyed ignorance corner..and remember people in disney world that osoclasi lives in hitting is wrong children....so never hit anyone.........fool.

and you arent doing allah a favor by becoming muslim....in fact when you grow up out of your utopian shell and come into the real world..you will come to realize that hitting as far better than slavery...i mean imprisonment....sorry, that was just my friend freud...