Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectBut now in defense of the brother- just being honest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5967&mesg_id=6044
6044, But now in defense of the brother- just being honest
Posted by Saracen, Wed Feb-19-03 08:15 AM
a lof of these women out ehre are crazy...YES, i'm talking about the sisters. before i got married, I knew a few sisters who were not fit man....some were career freaks...others were revolutionary lesbians in training.......who began to HATE ALL MEN as they came into their blackness.....a lot of sisters wear all these head wraps.....but they are just as promiscuos as they were when they were dressed like freaks on teh ave.....no doubt this issue plauges us on both sides.....

a lof of these sister burn nag champa, do spoke word at the coffee house, get some african prints in their apt. and get fela kuti's greates hits.....and think they have arrived......but morally, spiritually and menatally, many stay highyl undeveleoped.....same is true for dudes.....but used to know a lot of these kinds of women personally....and it is no wonder that they are still single and confused today. Not one of the condused sisters i dated before i got married to my wife, are married now....they are all baby mommas with several daddies, career bed hoppers/groupies or are just psudeo-lesbo man haters....The black community has GANGS of them.

-Saracen

"There is nothing noble about being superior to your fellow man. True nobility comes from being superior to your old self." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)