Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti also thionk it's funny how
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5967&mesg_id=6042
6042, i also thionk it's funny how
Posted by Saracen, Tue Feb-18-03 08:45 PM
a lot of brother will cover up theri inability to commit w/ word play....monogomy is an insitution created by God (if you believe in God)....

a truly monogomous relationship is a beautiful, spiritual thing if you are lucky enough to have one.....polygamy begame legal in Islam because after the battle of Uhud (i think) many men were killed....many women were left without financial, mental and spritual security of a mate......it is not a sensual journey....

in fact, i just heard a lecture where in Mauritania.....most of the men have one wife...because the women of that region know their rights in Islam as women and put a clause in their marriage contract that they be the only wife....and the men adhere to it...because they to know the power and beauty of monogomy.....in many other parts of the Muslim world most of the owmen unforutnately are not taught theri rights as women and do not know they can have that clause in their marriage contract.....

but love is real....

-Saracen

"There is nothing noble about being superior to your fellow man. True nobility comes from being superior to your old self." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)